TATA MAGIC INSURANCE
A Tata Magic Car Insurance coverage protects you financially in the event that your vehicle is damaged or stolen. Aside from that, the Indian Motor Vehicle Act requires you to get third-party commercial vehicle insurance for your tata magic car if you want to drive on Indian roads. To put it another way, if you want to enjoy your journey while not having to worry about any future vehicle-related issues, you must get a Tata Magic Car insurance coverage. You will gain optimum benefits by selecting this car insurance policy from Policymeter since these plans are tailored and we offer the highest degree of transparency.
TYPES OF TATA MAGIC INSURANCE
There are two types of Tata Magic Car Insurance available online. Here are the few key features outlined below :-
1. Third Party Insurance – It is the most basic plan which is also mandated by law.
- Covers losses to third party damages, body injuries or deaths in case of an accident.
- It is cheaper option.
- No age limit for the vehicle.
- Does not cover the damages to your vehicle in case of any accident or if the vehicle is stolen.
- No add on cover can be opted in third party insurance.
2. Comprehensive Insurance Policy – It is a optional plan that provide a overall better protection to your vehicle.
- Covers both third party and your damage to the vehicle.
- Covers the loss of vehicle due to theft, fire or any other damages by external means such as riots or natural calamities.
- All types of add on covers can be opted here.
- Not available for vehicle age more than 15 years.
- Have to pay more than Third Party Insurance
WHAT’S COVERED IN A TATA MAGIC INSURANCE POLICY?
Depending on the plan you choose the following coverage could be available with your Tata ACE Car Insurance :-
- Damage suffered by the vehicle due to natural disasters such as earthquakes (fire and shock damages), lightning, road slides or landslides, storms, tempests, floods, inundations, hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, hailstorm frost, cyclones, etc.
- Damage suffered by the vehicle due to man-made causes such as fire, burglary or theft, strikes, riots, malicious acts, terrorist activity, etc.
- Third-party liability is faced when the vehicle physically hurts another individual or when the vehicle damages another individual’s property.
- Personal accident cover for the owner/driver of the vehicle which pays a lump sum benefit in case of accidental death and disablement can be opt for.
- Impact by any rail/ road vehicle or an animal belonging to third parties.
- Damages whilst in a conveyance by road, rail, inland, waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Any Damage to the Passengers at the time of commute will be covered.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED?
Following are the exclusions in a Tata Magic Van insurance policy :-
- Wear and Tear due to general usage.
- Any loss or damage to tata magic car due to war, invasion or nuclear warfare etc.
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown of tat magic car won’t be covered under a standard policy.
- Any loss or damage caused outside the geographical area of coverage as mentioned in the policy.
- Usual depreciation of the value of tata magic car.
- In case driving without appropriate driving license the claim won’t be approved.
- Non-accidental losses.
- Any loss occurred to tata magic car while using the vehicle for racing or any illegal purposes.
- Any losses occurred to tata magic car while drunk driving or under influence of other intoxicating drugs will not be covered.
ADD ONS AVAILABLE FOR TATA MAGIC INSURANCE
An add-on cover is an additional cover that a tata magic car owner can purchase to increase the coverage of his or her tata magic car. It enables the owner to improve the financial security of their vehicle beyond the usual policy coverage. Here are few recommended add-on covers outlined below :-
Zero Depreciation for Tata Magic Car – This add-on allows you to recover the cost of replacing or repairing a depreciated component of your tata magic car. It is one of the most advisable add-ons, particularly for new vehicles that operate within cities and face regular traffic jams. With this coverage, you can ensure that you recover the entire cost of your vehicle’s parts without accounting for depreciation.
Engine Protection for Tata Magic Car – The standard comprehensive tata magic car insurance policy does not cover damage to your vehicle’s engine. As a result, this coverage supplements your insurance policy with non accidental engine damage coverage to your tata magic car which could be really beneficial to individuals driving around water-logged areas.
Return to Invoice for Tata Magic Car – The maximum amount of claim you may make under a standard insurance policy is limited to the IDV. RTI, also known as Return to Invoice cover, is an add-on option that bridges the gap between the car’s Insured Declared Value and its invoice value allowing to claim the price you’ve paid for your tata magic car and doesn’t account for any depreciation in case of theft or damage beyond repair.
Accessories Add-on for Tata Magic Car – This is common add-on for tata magic in which expensive accessories like high-end stereo system and other electrical or non-electrical accessories are protected against damage and theft due to unforeseen circumstances.
Personal Accidental Add-on for Tata Magic Car – This add-on provides personal accident coverage and financial support to the conductor/cleaner/coolie and/or owner-driver of the insured tata magic car in case of any mishap leading to any disability or death of the person as per what you choose according to the norms of the policy.
HOW TO BUY/RENEW TATA MAGIC VAN INSURANCE ONLINE ?
Once you acquire a Tata Magic van, you should get it insured as soon as possible and in nowadays you can without even stepping outside.
Just follow the steps given below to buy tata magic car insurance online:-
- Find and fill the form on this page requesting your details, such as your name, mobile number, etc.
- After filling the required details into the form submit it and it will initiate a callback from our executive.
- When on-call our executive will assist you with different insurance coverage options and deals for your tata magic.
- Choose a plan that fulfils your requirements.
- Select any add-on covers that you want in your policy.
- Get Tata Magic Insurance quotes online.
- Share RC or Existing Insurance Copy to our executive.
- Cross check the plan details and check the final premium amount.
- Pay the pickup insurance price online using various methods provided.
- Receive the soft copy of the insurance policy on your email.
To register an insurance claim for your Tata Magic Car you need to inform the insurer of any accident or damage that has occurred to the vehicle as soon as possible.
You can inform the insurer by reaching out to them via a toll-free number which is usually mentioned in your policy paper or you can also reach them via email. The process to register a claim for tata magic car is to fill the claim form which is available on all insurer websites.
The following things are required to file a claim for Tata Magic insurance :–
- Information of Time & Date of the mishap
- Policy number for the reference
- Brief description of the incident
- Name & Contact number of the person who is filing the claim
- Location where the incident occurred
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO FILE TATA MAGIC INSURANCE CLAIM ONLINE
Following is the list of documents you should keep handy while filing the insurance claim for your Tata Magic:-
- Filled and signed claim form
- Vehicle Registration certificate and Driving license
- Fitness certificate
- Load Challan
- Tax Slips
- Original Insurance copy. (Print of soft copy is also valid)
- Aadhar Card
- Route Permit
- First Information Report copy
Tata Magic Van Insurance price with seating capacity of 4 passengers for third party insurance is ₹12417 including taxes. To get a precise quote of tata magic insurance cost for your vehicle use our commercial vehicle insurance premium calculator
Comprehensive Insurance Policy is best for tata magic car as it provides complete coverage to your vehicle including damages to your own tata magic and third party claims.
To Renewing your tata magic insurance you only need to share your RC copy our executive and he will provide you with the best quote for your vehicle with instant payment link to renew your tata magic insurance.
Yes you can transfer your no claim bonus at the time of renewal.