Three Wheeler Insurance
Three wheeler insurance provide coverage against damages caused to or by insured three wheeler tempo in case of any accident. There are two types of three wheeler insurance plans, one is third party & other one is comprehensive plan. While third party three wheeler cover protects vehicle owner from the losses arising out of damages or deaths to third party, comprehensive insurance covers both third party and own damages to three wheeler tempo.
3 wheeler Insurance Price List 2022
3 wheeler insurance price is 3914+GST in India for 1 year third party policy with TPPD coverage and unlimited liability coverage of third party deaths & injuries.
|Mahindra Alfa 3 wheeler||3914|
|Bajaj Compact Re 3 Wheeler||4384|
|Mahindra Treo Zor 3 Wheeler||4092|
|Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX 3 Wheele||4583|
Popular 3 Wheeler Tempo Models covered in this Plan
- Mahindra Alfa 3 Wheeler
- Bajaj Compact RE 3 Wheeler
- Kinetic Safar Smart 3 Wheeler
- Mahindra Treo Zor 3 Wheeler
- Piaggio Ape Xtra LDX 3 Wheeler
- Bajaj Maxima C 3 Wheeler
- Lohia Humsafar 3 Wheeler
- Kinetic DX 3 Wheeler.
What does Three Wheeler insurance cover?
Three wheeler insurance provide coverage against the damages to or from insured three wheeler in case of an accident.
Loss or Damages to insured vehicle in case of a fire accident is covered in 3 wheeler insurance.
In case your goods carrying three wheeler is stolen the claim is provided in this policy.
Complete loss or damages to three wheeler vehicle due to natural disasters such as flood, storm, lightning are covered in this plan.
Third Party Losses
Third party property damages are covered upto 7.5 lac and injuries or deaths are covered by unlimited amount in three wheeler goods carrying vehicle policies.
What’s not covered?
Following are the exclusions in this insurance policy
• General Wear & Tear
• Any loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to war, invasion or nuclear warfare etc.
• Mechanical or electrical breakdown
• Any loss or damage caused outside the geographical area of coverage as mentioned in the policy.
• Usual depreciation of the value of the vehicle.
• Driving without appropriate driving license.
• Non-accidental losses.
• Any loss occurred to insured vehicle while using the vehicle for racing or any illegal purposes.
• Any losses occurred while drunk driving of three wheeler vehicle.
Types of 3 wheeler insurance
- Third party 3 Wheeler insurance – A third party three wheeler goods carrying vehicle insurance is a commercial vehicle insurance that covers any legal liabilities resulting from any third-party damages caused by the insured vehicle. It covers third-party property or person damage caused by the insured vehicle or the vehicle being carried. It also provides personal accident coverage for owner-driver.
- Comprehensive goods carrying 3 wheeler plan – It protects the insured vehicle completely by covering third-party liabilities as well as own vehicle damage. In addition to third-party person and property damage coverage, it also includes any loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by fire, accidents, natural disasters, vandalism, or theft. This insurance, just like a third party plan, also covers the owner/driver of the goods carrying vehicle for personal accidents.
How To Process For A Claim For Your Three Wheeler In 7 Easy Steps
- Inform the insurance company about the incident.
- The insurance provider will make a physical inspection of your 3 wheeler.
- Network garage will make the repair work evaluation.
- The insurer will approve the repair following the repair work at the network garage.
- After repairs, the invoice is submitted to the insurance provider.
- Fill up the claim form and submit all the other required documents.
- The bill will be settled directly with the network garage.
List Of Documents Required To Register The Claim
- Policy Schedule
- Filled claim form
- Vehicle Registration certificate and Driving license
- Fitness certificate
- Load Challan
- Tax Slips
- Original Insurance copy. (Print of soft copy is also valid)
- Aadhar Card
- Route Permit
- First Information Report copy
What is IMT23 Coverage In Three Wheeler Policies
Loss of or damage to lamps tires/tubes mudguards bonnet/side parts bumpers headlights and paintwork of damaged portion is covered provided the vehicle is also damaged at the same time after adding IMT23 Cover in three wheeler policy.
Three wheeler Insurance FAQs
Is three wheeler tempo and three wheeler auto rickshaw insurance same?
No, Three wheeler tempo is used for goods carrying and three wheeler auto rickshaw is mostly used for passenger carrying purposes and hence insurance is different for both.
What is the price for three wheeler truck insurance?
Three wheeler truck insurance price is 3914 plus GST if its being used to carry own goods.
What is the cost of three wheeler tempo third party insurance?
Cost of third party three wheeler tempo insurance is 4384.
Address – Near Sargam Electronics, N Pandav Nagar
Behind Punjab National Bank,
Mayur Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Phone Number – 9958598477
Email – Support@policymeter.com