Mahindra Jeeto Insurance Price
Mahindra Jeeto Insurance price is 8432 plus GST for carrying own goods and 15746 plus GST for Public Carrier.
About Mahindra Jeeto Insurance
Mahindra Jeeto Insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance which provides coverage to your mahindra jeeto pickup in case of an accident, theft, fire or damage by external means.
MAHINDRA JEETO INSURANCE PRICE LIST 2022
Mahindra Jeeto Cover price is 9510 Rupees for private goods carrying third party policy and 17647 for public goods carrying third party policy in 2022
|MAHINDRA JEETO MODEL||SUM INSURED||INSURANCE PRICE|
|Mahindra Jeeto Pickup||200000||10445|
|Mahindra Jeeto CNG||250000||10756|
|Mahindra Jeeto S6 16 BS-IV||300000||11014|
|Mahindra Jeeto S6 16 BS-VI||350000||11356|
|Mahindra Jeeto Plus BSIV||356000||11400|
Types of Mahindra Jeeto Insurance Plans & Their Pros and Cons
There are two types of Mahindra Jeeto Policies available online and following are their pros and cons –
1. Third Party Insurance
Covers losses to third party damages, body injuries or deaths in case of an accident.
No Age Limit
Does not cover the damages to your vehicle in case of any accident or if the vehicle is stolen.
No add on cover can be opted in third party insurance.
2. Comprehensive Insurance
All types of add on covers can be opted in this plan.
Not available for vehicle age more than 15 years.
Higher premiums than third party policies
Mahindra Jeeto Third Party Insurance Price
THIRD PARTY INSURANCE AMOUNT DETAILS
1. GROSS WEIGHT OF VEHICLE – Third party price for mahindra jeeto insurance is fixed as IRDA decides Goods Carrying Vehicles third party insurance price on the basis of their GWV which means Gross Weight of Vehicle. For all vehicles upto 7.5 ton the price is 8432 plus GST for private goods carrier and 15746 plus GST for public goods carrier. All mahindra jeeto variants has gross weight under 7.5 ton so the price is fixed as mentioned above in 2021.
COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE AMOUNT DETAILS
Comprehensive insurance is inclusion of own damage coverage with third party coverage in a policy. So apart from GWV which is crucial to determine the price following are the factors which determine how much price one needs to pay to buy comprehensive or first party mahindra jeeto insurance.
1. IDV VALUE – IDV refers to Insured Declared Value and is the maximum sum assured fixed by the insurer that is offered in case of theft or total loss of a vehicle. In short, IDV is the current market value of your vehicle.
2. NO CLAIM BONUS DISCOUNT – No Claim Bonus or NCB is a reward given by an insurance company to an insured for not raising any claim requests during a policy year. The NCB discount is offered on the premium amount during renewal.
3. OWN DAMAGE DISCOUNT FROM INSURER – It reimburses your expenditure in case your car is damaged due to any natural events such as earthquakes, fires, storms, etc. or due to an accident. The deal is – higher the Insurance Declared Value or IDV, higher the premium.
What’s not covered in Mahindra Jeeto Policy?
It is very important to know what is not covered in your Mahindra jeeto insurance policy so that there are no surprises or confusion when you start the process of making a claim. Here is a list of some such situations:
- Third-party liability insurance holders do not cover one’s damages and losses.
- If your vehicle suffers loss or damage as a result of an electrical or mechanical failure, your insurer will not cover it.
- If the driver/owner is found driving without a valid driver’s license at the time of the accident, the insurance claim is denied.
- Consequential damages or losses of any kind are also not covered.
- Any losses or damages caused to the insured vehicle because of contributory negligence are not covered.
- Any claim arising out of any contractual liability will not be approved.
- Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability suffered or incurred beyond the geographic limits will not be covered.
- The claim does not get approved when the driver/owner is found driving under the influence of intoxicating drugs or liquor when the mishap occurred.
- If your vehicle sustains damage or loss as a result of war, nuclear leak, warlike activities, radioactive radiation, etc, the insurance provider will not cover it.
How To Buy/Renew Online
- 1. Share your rc copy.
- 2. Share your insurance copy if your current insurance is not expired or your NCB is valid.
- 3. Get quote from our executive.
- 4. Make Payment and Download your insurance policy.
How To File For A Claim?
To register claims you need to immediately inform the insurer in case of any accident or damage that has occurred to the vehicle.
You can inform the insurer by reaching out to them via a toll-free number which is usually mentioned on all policy paper or you can also reach them via email. The process to register a claim for mahindra jeeto is to fill the claim form which is available on all insurer websites. The following things are required to file a claim for mahindra jeeto insurance –
Information of Time & Date of the accident
Policy number for the reference
Description of the incident
Name & Contact number of the person who is filing the claim
Location where the incident occurred
Documents Require At The Time Of Claim
Following is the list of documents you should keep handy while filing the insurance claim
Filled claim form
Vehicle Registration certificate and Driving license
Original Insurance copy. (Print of soft copy is also valid)
First Information Report copy
WHAT IS THE PRICE FOR MAHINDRA JEETO INSURANCE?
Mahindra Jeeto Insurance price 9510 Ruppes for third party private carrier insurance and 17647 for public carrier third party insurance.
WHICH INSURANCE IS BEST FOR MAHINDRA JEETO?
Comprehensive Policy is best as it provides complete coverage to your vehicle including damages to your own mahindra jeeto and third party claims.
HOW TO RENEW MAHINDRA JEETO INSURANCE ONLINE?
You can share your registration certificate & existing insurance copy with our executive and we will provide you the best quote to renew your mahindra jeeto insurance online in 5 minutes.
CAN I BUY COMPREHENSIVE INSURANCE FOR 1997 MODEL MAHINDRA JEETO?
No, We only provide comprehensive insurance for vehicle age upto 15 years.