Compare Tractor Insurance Price & Buy Policy Online
Tractor Insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance policy that protects tractors from the losses caused due to accidents, theft, fire, or natural calamity. It also protects tractors from any legal liabilities of third-party property damage or death which may arise in any accident with the insured tractor.
Tractor Insurance Price
Tractor Insurance price for 1 year of coverage is 8300 Rupees For a third party liability only policy and comprehensive or first party tractor insurance cost comes about 9000 to 10500 Rupees.
3rd party insurance price for popular tractors in India
|Tractor Make & Model||Insurance Price|
|Mahindra Tractor 555||8349|
|Mahindra JIvo 365||8617|
|Swaraj 735 FE Tractor||8756|
|Mahindra 575 DI tractor||8875|
|John Deere Tractor||9199|
Types of tractor insurance plans available in India
- Third Party Tractor Insurance – A third-party tractor insurance is commercial vehicle insurance that covers any legal liabilities resulting from any third-party damages caused by the insured vehicle. It covers third-party property or person damage caused by the insured vehicle or the vehicle being carried. It also provides personal accident coverage for the tractor’s owner-driver.
- Comprehensive/First Party Tractor Insurance – It protects the insured vehicle completely by covering third-party liabilities as well as own vehicle damage. In addition to third-party person and property damage coverage, it also includes any loss or damage to the insured vehicle caused by fire, accidents, natural disasters, vandalism, or theft. This insurance, just like a third-party plan, also covers the owner/driver of the tractor.
|Damages to third party||TPPD cover up to 7.5 lac & Unlimited for liabilities.|
|Accidental Coverage||Driver and liability cover, Own Damage.|
|Theft Cover||Included in comprehensive policy.|
|Models Covered||Mahindra Tractor, Eicher Tractor, Swaraj, Sonalika & Others|
How much does agriculture tractor insurance cost for 1 year?
Tractor insurance price is 8179 Rupees for agricultural usage and for commercial purpose usage the 3rd party insurance amount for tractor insurance is ₹9510 if it is used for private goods carrying purpose and 17647 Rupees for public carrier purposes..
What are the categories for tractor insurance in India?
In India, there are three categories of tractor insurance based on the type of usage of the tractors, as listed below.
- Agriculture Tractor Insurance– With this insurance, you can protect tractors used in agriculture or other non-commercial activities from all possible damages and provide them with all-around protection.
- Private Carrier Commercial Tractor Insurance– This insurance is well suited for tractors used by any company or individual to transport personal or commercial property. Because this type of tractor is always prone to road accidents, unpredicted damages while driving and natural calamities.
- Public Carrier Commercial Tractor Insurance– This insurance is best suited for tractors used for rental and reward purposes, used to transport public goods from one place to another.
Damages or loss of the tractor in case of an accidents are covered in tractor bima.
Partial or total losses to insured tractors are covered in tractor insurance.
Third-party liability arises when the tractor physically hurts another individual or when the tractor damages another individual’s property
Loss of vehicle due to theft.
Damage suffered by the tractor due to natural disasters such as earthquakes (fire and shock damages), lightning, road slides or landslides, storms, tempests, floods, inundations, hurricanes, typhoons, tornadoes, hailstorm frost, cyclones, etc.
What’s not covered?
- The own damages and losses are not covered by third-party liability insurance holders.
- The insurance claim does not get approved if the driver/owner is found driving without a valid driving license at the time of the mishap.
- Consequential damages or losses of any kind are also not covered.
- Any losses or damages caused to the insured tractor because of contributory negligence are not covered.
- Any claim arising out of any contractual liability will not be approved.
- Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability suffered or incurred beyond the geographic limits will not be covered.
- The claim does not get approved when the driver/owner is found driving under the influence of intoxicating drugs or liquor when the mishap occurred.
- Any accidental loss, damage and/or liability caused sustained or incurred whilst the vehicle insured herein is being used otherwise than by the ‘Limitations as to Use’ will not be covered.
- Any accidental loss, damage and/or liability sustained or incurred whilst the vehicle insured herein is being driven by him/her in the custody of anyone other than a Driver as defined in the Driver’s Clause will also not be covered.
Types of add on covers in a tractor insurance policy
Add-on covers are additional covers that improve the level of coverage of your tractor insurance in exchange for a higher premium payment. The following are some of the most common add-on coverage provided by the top tractor insurance policies:-
Zero Depreciation Reimbursement- With this cover, the depreciation value of your insured tractor in case of accidental damage will not be taken into your account and the insurance provider will compensate you with the entire cost at the time of claim settlement.
IMT23 Coverage for Tractor- With this add-on, you can cover components that are not covered, such as bumpers, headlights, fenders, bonnet parts, tire tubes, paintwork, etc.
Engine Protector for Tractor- This add-on covers any damage to the tractor’s engine or/and its parts caused by water ingression, lubricating oil leakage, damage to the hydrostatic lock, and damage to engine parts such as the gearbox, crankshaft, cylinder, connecting rods, pistons, and so on.
Personal Accidents Cover- It provides coverage to the owner/driver per the terms and conditions of the policy.
Key Replacement Cover- This add-on will cover the cost arising out of the replacement of the insured tractor’s key. This can be the expense of replacing the key if it is lost, broken, or stolen, or the cost of repairing the lock-set if the lock or key is damaged.
Loss of Belongings Cover- With this coverage, any personal belongings will be covered. This means that your insurer will be able to reimburse you for your loss or damage from things like fire or theft as per the terms and conditions of the policy.
How to buy/renew tractor insurance online?
Steps to get tractor insurance renewed online in India:-
1. Share RC or Existing Insurance Copy to our executive on Policymeter.com
2. Get Tractor Insurance quotes online.
3. Select the quote you desire and buy/renew online.
4. Receive the soft copy on your email.
How to register a claim in tractor insurance policy?
If you wish to file an insurance claim for your tractor, you should notify the insurer as soon as possible in case of an accident or damage to the insured vehicle.
You can notify the insurer by contacting them via a toll-free number, which is generally included on all policy copies, or you can also reach them via email. To file a claim for tractor insurance, fill out the claim form, which is available on all insurer websites. To make a claim for tractor insurance, you must have the following items:
The following is a list of documentation that you should have on hand when submitting a claim for your insured tractor:-
- Inform the insurance company about the incident.
- The insurance provider will make a physical inspection of the truck.
- The network garage will make the repair work evaluation.
- The insurer will approve the repair following the repair work at the network garage.
- After repairs, the invoice is submitted to the insurance provider.
- Fill up the claim form and submit all the other required documents.
- The bill will be settled directly with the network garage.
Documents Required At The Time Of Claim
Following is the list of documents you should keep handy while filing the tractor insurance claim
Filled claim form
Vehicle Registration certificate and Driving license
Original Insurance copy. (Print of soft copy is also valid)
First Information Report copy
Top companies for tractor insurance in India
In order to find the best tractor insurance company, we reviewed more than a dozen suppliers based on factors such as policy options, special features, and coverage. Whether you own a small organic farm or a multi-million rupees agribusiness, list of best tractor insurance companies:-
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ TRACTOR INSURANCE – The company was named the best insurance company in India in 2020 by the IDC Financial Insight Innovation Awards. The CX Asia Excellence Awards recognize the company for providing the best customer experience of 2020 and the best brand experience of 2020.
- HDFC TRACTOR INSURANCE- HDFC ERGO has been presented an award by ICAI for Excellence in Financial Reporting 2015- 16 under Category IV. It is the 2nd consecutive year, the 4th time of their journey, that they have been awarded for excellence in financial reporting. It is the only award presented in the non-life category this year.
- ICICI TRACTOR INSURANCE- ICICI Lombard General Insurance has been recognized in different award forums for its customer-centric approach and innovative solutions. These awards prove the trust of customers in the company.
- IFFCO TOKIO TRACTOR INSURANCE- IFFCO Tokio has extensive operations in rural areas and second, third and fourth-tier cities. It is the first private insurance company to establish Bima Kendras (single operation centres), increasing the insurance penetration rate in rural areas to customer’s doorsteps.
- SBI TRACTOR INSURANCE- SBI General Insurance has operations in more than 23,000 National Bank Group branches and more than 5,500 Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The company’s current geographic coverage covers more than 110 cities in India and operates in more than 350 locations through satellite resources.
- The top tractor insurance providers on our list all offer choices to cover your tractor but each of the companies offers slightly different products. In order to choose what’s best for you, our experts will be happy to help you over call enabling you to choose tailor-made coverage for your tractor and receive the best deals.
Is insurance mandatory for a tractor?
Yes. As per the motor vehicle act in India, It is mandatory to buy at least a third party liability policy for tractors in India.
How much is tractor bima price?
Tractor bima price is 8199 for tractors used for agricultural and farm usage only.
How much is tractor 3rd party insurance price?
3rd party tractor insurance price is 8199 for farm tractors in India.
How much is tractor insurance 1 year price?
Third party tractor insurance price for 1 year is 8199 and comprehensive insurance price is calculated according to age of the vehicle and few other factors.
HOW MUCH IS MAHINDRA TRACTOR INSURANCE PRICE IN INDIA?
Mahindra Tractor insurance Price is ₹8199 for third-party insurance for tractors used just for
agricultural and miscellaneous purposes.
WHICH TRACTOR INSURANCE IS THE BEST?
Comprehensive Insurance Policy is best for tractors as it covers both third party damages,
injuries, deaths and partial or total losses to tractors in case of an accident, fire, theft or
damages by any external means.
Follow Tractor Insurance On Pinterest
Commercial Bus Insurance – Get Prices, Coverage Details & Claim Process In 2022
Bolero Pickup Insurance Price For 1 Year, Inclusions & Exclusions of third party policy.
Address – Near Sargam Electronics, N Pandav Nagar
Behind Punjab National Bank,
Mayur Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Phone Number – 9958598477
Email – [email protected]