Mahindra Maxximo Insurance Price
Mahinda maxximo insurance price is 8432 plus GST for private goods carrier and 15746 plus GST for public goods carrier.
What is mahindra maxximo pickup insurance?
Mahindra maxximo insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance policy which provides coverage against damages to insured maxximo pickup vehicle in case of any accident, theft, fire, natural disasters or such mishaps.
What is covered in mahindra maxximo Pickup insurance?
Damages caused to or from insured mahindra maxximo in an accident.
Partial or total loss of vehicle due to fire damages.
In case your mahindra maxximo is stolen your insurance will cover the reimbursements.
All kinds of natural disasters such as floods, storms, lightening etcetera are covered in mahindra maxximo insurance.
Third Party Losses
Up to 7.5 lac for third property damages & by unlimited amount for injuries/deaths of third party persons.
What’s not covered?
It is very important to know what is not covered in your mahindra maxximo insurance policy so that there are no surprises or confusion when you start the process of making a claim. Here is a list of some such situations:
- Third-party liability insurance do not cover one’s damages and losses.
- Any loss or damages caused to your Mahindra Maxximo as a result of normal wear and tear.
- If your vehicle suffers loss or damage as a result of an electrical or mechanical failure, your insurer will not cover it.
- If the driver/owner is found driving without a valid driver’s license at the time of the accident, the insurance claim is denied.
- Consequential damages or losses of any kind are also not covered.
- Any losses or damages caused to the insured vehicle because of contributory negligence are not covered.
- Any claim arising out of any contractual liability will not be approved.
- Any accidental loss or damage and/or liability suffered or incurred beyond the geographic limits will not be covered.
- The claim does not get approved when the driver/owner is found driving under the influence of intoxicating drugs or liquor when the mishap occurred.
- If your vehicle sustains damage or loss as a result of war, nuclear leak, warlike activities, radioactive radiation, etc, the insurance provider will not cover it.
Key features of mahindra maxximo insurance
|Damages to third party
|TPPD cover up to 7.5 lac & Unlimited for liabilities.
|Driver and liability cover, Own Damage.
|Included in comprehensive policy.
|Mahindra Maxximo Plus, Mahindra Maxxio CNG
|Third Party Insurance Price
Personal Accident cover for owner driver in mahindra maxximo insurance
Subject otherwise to the terms exceptions conditions and limitations of this policy, the Company
undertakes to pay compensation as per the following scale for bodily injury/ death sustained by the
owner-driver of the vehicle in direct connection with the vehicle insured or whilst mounting
into/dismounting from or traveling in the insured vehicle as a co-driver, caused by violent accidental
external and visible means which independent of any other cause shall within six calendar months of
such injury result in:
|Nature of injury
|Scale of compensation
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes
or one limb and sight of one eye
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above
In return for a higher premium fee, add-on covers enhance the quantity of insurance coverage for your automobile. The subsequent are a number of the most frequent add-on coverage options supplied by the best vehicle insurance policies.
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Maxximo- With this coverage, the depreciation fee of your vehicle is not taken under consideration below this policy and the market value of your maxximo could be compensated in case you report a claim. Without this coverage, your maxximo’s maximum claim amount or Insured Declared Value (IDV) would be determined after deducting the depreciation value from the market value
- Engine Protector for Mahindra Maxximo Pickup- This add-on covers any damage to the vehicle’s engine or/and its parts caused by water ingression, lubricating oil leakage, damage to the hydrostatic lock, and damage to engine parts such as the gearbox, crankshaft, cylinder, connecting rods, pistons, etc.
- Personal Accidents Cover for Driver- It provides coverage to the owner/paid driver per the terms of the insurance policy.
- Personal Accidents Cover for Conductor- It provides coverage to the conductor/cleaner/coolie per the terms of the policy.
- Accessories Cover- The accessories cover add-on will help you safeguard your valuable electrical and non-electrical automobile accessories from loss or damage.
How to make a claim in Mahindra Maxximo pickup insurance?
If you wish to lay an insurance claim for your Mahindra Maxximo pickup, you need to inform the insurer immediately of any accident or harm to the insured vehicle. You can inform the insurer by contacting them through a toll-free number, which is usually covered on all policy copies, or you can also reach them through email.
The following information is required to initiate a claim for Mahindra maxximo Pickup insurance:-
- Policy number for reference.
- Description of the incident.
- Information of Time & Date of the Incident.
- The location where the incident occurred.
- Name & Contact number of the person who is filing the claim.
Only by submitting specific papers to the insurance company in support of your claim will you be able to properly file a claim.
Below is the list of documents that you may need to submit at the time of making a claim under Mahindra Maxximo insurance:-
- Filled-in claim form for Maxximo insurance
- Copy of the driving license
- Copy of the vehicle’s registration certificate or RC Original estimate of loss
- Original invoice or bill for Maxximo’s repair
- Payment receipt of the repair bill
- Vehicle’s keys (in case of theft claims)
- Copy of the police FIR (in case of third party liability claims)
- Non-traceable certificate (in case of theft claims)
- Discharge certificate issued by the garage
How to buy/renew mahindra maxximo insurance online
Once you acquire a Mahindra Maxximo, you should get it insured as soon as possible. You can easily buy the finest insurance policies for Maxximo online without even stepping outside.
Just follow the steps given below to buy Mahindra Maxximo pickup insurance online:-
- Find and fill the form on this page requesting your details, such as your name, mobile number, etc.
- After filling the required details into the form submit it and it will initiate a callback from our executive.
- When on-call our executive will assist you with different insurance coverage options and deals for your Mahindra Maxximo.
- Choose a plan that fulfils your requirements.
- Select any add-on covers that you want in your policy.
- Get Mahindra Maxximo Pickup Insurance quotes online.
- Share RC or Existing Insurance Copy to our executive.
- Review the plan details and check the final premium amount.
- Pay the pickup insurance price online using various methods provided.
- Receive the soft copy of your email.