Bolero Pickup Insurance PRICE & COVERAGE DETAILS
Bolero pickup insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance policy which provides coverage against damages to insured bolero pickup truck in case of any accident, theft, fire, natural disasters or such mishaps.
Key features of bolero pickup insurance
|Damages to third party||TPPD cover up to 7.5 lac & Unlimited for liabilities.|
|Accidental Coverage||Driver and liability cover, Own Damage.|
|Theft Cover||Included in comprehensive policy.|
|Models Covered||Mahindra Bolero Maxi truck, Mahindra Bolero Camper, Bolero Maxi truck Plus|
|Price||15750for third party policy|
Things to know before buying bolero pickup insurance Online
Watch this video to learn top 3 things you should know before buying bolero pickup insurance
- Difference in third party & first party bolero pickup insurance coverage
- What does IMT23 cover actually means in a commercial vehicle insurance policy? When its applicable & when its not?
- How you can benefit by adding zero depreciation cover in your bolero pickup policy.
Bolero Pickup Insurance 1 Year Price
Bolero pickup insurance price for 1 year is ₹15750 for third party policy if it’s used for private goods carrying and ₹15796 plus GST ifits used for public goods carrying purpose.
How to buy bolero pickup insurance online
Follow the steps to buy/renew mahindra bolero pickup insurance online:-
- Find and fill the form on this page requesting your details, such as your name, mobile number, etc.
- After filling the required details into the form submit it and it will initiate a callback from our executive.
- When on-call our executive will assist you with different insurance coverage options and deals for your Bolero.
- Choose a plan that fulfils your requirements.
- Select any add-on covers that you want in your policy.
- Get Mahindra Bolero Pickup Insurance quotes online.
- Share RC or Existing Insurance Copy to our executive.
- Review the plan details and check the final premium amount.
- Pay the pickup insurance price online using various methods provided.
- Receive the soft copy of your email.
Mahindra Bolero Pickup Insurance Price List 2022
Here is the updated Mahindra bolero pickup insurance price list for 2022 –
|BOLERO PICKUP MODEL||PREMIUM|
|BOLERO PICKUP BSIII||15746|
|BOLERO PICKUP MAXITRUCK||15856|
|MAHINDRA BMT PLUS||16200|
|BOLERO MAXITRUCK PLUS||16935|
|BOLERO PICKUP BS6||17420|
|BOLERO MAXX PICKUP||17750|
What is covered in mahindra bolero pickup truck insurance?
Bolero pickup insurance provide coverage against the damages to or by the vehicle at the time of an accident. While third party liability only insurance cover damages to third party property damages, injuries/deaths of third party persons, comprehensive insurance is advisable to have as it also covers the damages to own vehicle.
Partial damages or total loss of vehicle because of fire. Damages to own vehicle due to fire in third party policy is not covered so its best to have comprehensive insurance at all times for bolero pickup.
In case your bolero pickup gets stolen, your insurance will cover the losses for you. Note that to get the claim in case of vehicle theft you must have a comprehensive package policy and not just liability/third party only policy
Natural disasters can do a lot of damages to automobiles and its essential to have insurance as it covers the damages or losses caused by any kind of natural disaster such as flood, storm, earthquakes and such calamities.
Third Party Losses
Third party property damages are covered up to 7.5 lac & injuries/deaths are covered by unlimited amount in bolero pickup insurance and
Policy Inclusions in bolero maxi truck insurance –
The Company will indemnify the insured against loss or damage to the vehicle
insured hereunder and/or its accessories whilst thereon:
1. by fire explosion self ignition or lightning;
2. by burglary housebreaking or theft;
3. by riot and strike;
4. by earthquake (fire and shock damage);
5. by flood typhoon hurricane storm tempest inundation cyclone hailstorm frost; 6.by accidental external means;
7. by malicious act;
8. by terrorist activity;
9. Whilst in transit by road rail inland waterway lift elevator or air;
10. by landslide rockslide.
Subject to a deduction for depreciation at the rates mentioned below in respect of parts replaced:
- For all rubber/nylon/plastic parts, tyres, tubes, batteries and air bags – 50%
- For fibre glass components – 30%
- For all parts made of glass – Nil
Rate of depreciation for all other parts including wooden parts will be as per the
|Age of vehicle||% of depreciation|
|Not exceeding 6 months||0|
|Exceeding 6 months but not exceeding 1 year||5|
|Exceeding 1 year but not exceeding 2 years||10|
|Exceeding 2 years but not exceeding 3 years||15|
|Exceeding 3 years but not exceeding 4 years||25|
|Exceeding 4 years but not exceeding 5 years||35|
|Exceeding 5 years but not exceeding 10 years||45|
|Exceeding 10 years||50|
What’s not covered in mahindra bolero pickup insurance?
Following are the exclusions when your vehicle is not covered in Mahindra bolero maxi truck insurance
• General Wear & Tear
• Any loss or damage to bolero pickup due to war, invasion or nuclear warfare etc.
• Mechanical or electrical breakdown of the vehicle.
• Any loss or damage caused outside the geographical area of coverage as mentioned in the policy.
• Usual depreciation of the vehicle value.
• Driving without appropriate driving license.
• Non-accidental losses.
• Any loss occurred to vehicle while using the vehicle for racing or any illegal purposes.
• Any losses occurred while drunk driving the vehicle.
Personal Accident cover for owner driver in bolero maxi truck insurance
Subject otherwise to the terms exceptions conditions and limitations of this policy, the Company
undertakes to pay compensation as per the following scale for bodily injury/ death sustained by the
owner-driver of the vehicle in direct connection with the vehicle insured or whilst mounting
into/dismounting from or traveling in the insured vehicle as a co-driver, caused by violent accidental
external and visible means which independent of any other cause shall within six calendar months of
such injury result in:
|Nature of injury||Scale of compensation|
|Loss of two limbs or sight of two eyes|
or one limb and sight of one eye
|Loss of one limb or sight of one eye||50%|
|Permanent total disablement from injuries other than named above||100%|
Types of discounts in bolero Maxi Truck insurance
- NO CLAIM BONUS
- INSTALLATION OF ANTI-THEFT DEVICE
- IMT. 12. DISCOUNT FOR SPECIALLY DESIGNED/MODIFIED VEHICLES FOR THE BLIND, HANDICAPPED AND MENTALLY CHALLENGED PERSONS.
Add-Ons available For Bolero Pickup Insurance Policy
In return for a higher premium fee, add-on covers enhance the quantity of insurance coverage for your automobile. The subsequent are a number of the most frequent add-on coverage options supplied by the best vehicle insurance policies.
- Zero Depreciation Cover for Bolero- With this coverage, the depreciation fee of your vehicle is not taken under consideration below this policy and the market value of your bolero could be compensated in case you report a claim. Without this coverage, your bolero’s maximum claim amount or Insured Declared Value (IDV) would be determined after deducting the depreciation value from the market value
- Engine Protector for Bolero- This add-on covers any damage to the vehicle’s engine or/and its parts caused by water ingression, lubricating oil leakage, damage to the hydrostatic lock, and damage to engine parts such as the gearbox, crankshaft, cylinder, connecting rods, pistons, etc.
- Personal Accidents Cover for Driver- It provides coverage to the owner/paid driver per the terms of the insurance policy.
- Personal Accidents Cover for Conductor- It provides coverage to the conductor/cleaner/coolie per the terms of the policy.
- Accessories Cover- The accessories cover add-on will help you safeguard your valuable electrical and non-electrical automobile accessories from loss or damage.
How to make a claim in bolero pickup insurance?
If you wish to lay an insurance claim for your Mahindra Bolero, you need to inform the insurer immediately of any accident or harm to the insured vehicle. You can inform the insurer by contacting them through a toll-free number, which is usually covered on all policy copies, or you can also reach them through email. To report a claim for Mahindra Bolero Pickup insurance, fill out the claim form that is available on all insurer websites:-
The following information is required to initiate a claim for Mahindra Bolero Pickup insurance:-
- Policy number for reference.
- Description of the incident.
- Information of Time & Date of the Incident.
- The location where the incident occurred.
- Name & Contact number of the person who is filing the claim.
Only by submitting specific papers to the insurance company in support of your claim will you be able to properly file a claim.
Below is the list of documents that you may need to submit at the time of making a claim under Mahindra Bolero Pickup insurance:-
- Filled-in claim form for bolero insurance
- Copy of the driving license
- Copy of the vehicle’s registration certificate or RC Original estimate of loss
- Original invoice or bill for bolero’s repair
- Payment receipt of the repair bill
- Vehicle’s keys (in case of theft claims)
- Copy of the police FIR (in case of third party liability claims)
- Non-traceable certificate (in case of theft claims)
- Discharge certificate issued by the garage
How much is mahindra bolero pickup 1 year insurance price?
Cost of 1 year insurance for a mahindra bolero pickup is ₹15750+GST.
Which bolero pickup insurance is best?
Comprehensive insurance is the best one for Mahindra Bolero since it covers third-party damages, injuries, fatalities, and partial or whole losses to your Mahindra Bolero in the case of an accident, fire, burglary, or damage caused by any other external causes.
DO I NEED TO BUY INSURANCE A MAHINDRA BOLERO MAXI TRUCK PICKUP INSURANCE?
Yes. Before driving a Mahindra Bolero on the streets, you must have a valid insurance policy. If you are found driving without valid insurance, you may face casualties.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY NO CLAIM BONUS IF MY POLICY HAS EXPIRED?
In case your Bolero insurance policy has expired, you can still claim your no claim bonus, by renewing the policy within 90 days of your last policy expiry.
Got policy instantly. Loved the process.
I renewed my policy with the help of policymeter.com the executive helped me get an affordable quote and the policy very quickly.
It was a smooth process to buy bolero pickup policy online from policymeter.com
saved 2500 on my bolerp pickup bima
Sweta send me great deal according to use of my bolero pickup and almost paid 2500 less from last year premium.
just go for it
purchased my pickup bus policy in just 9510 from policymeter with driver cover. will love to come back next year.
found this page really helpful to know a lot about pickup third party policy.
Follow this post on Pinterest India
OTHER POPULAR COMMERCIAL VEHICLE INSURANCE
Address – Near Sargam Electronics, N Pandav Nagar
Behind Punjab National Bank,
Mayur Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Phone Number – 9958598477
Email – [email protected]