Force Tempo Traveller Insurance
Force tempo traveller insurance is kind of a commercial vehicle insurance which protects tempo traveller against loss/damages from or insured tempo traveller.
While a third party insurance policy protects tempo traveller from liabilities arising out of an accident in form of injuries or deaths of third parties or property damages to other people it does not provide coverage to own tempo traveller. To cover both own vehicle & third parties one should always purchase comprehensive insurance coverage.
Force tempo traveller insurance price
Insurance price for force tempo traveller starts from 23500 for a 11 seater vehicle.
Other tempo traveller with more sitting capacity has premiums according to carrying capacity and coverage required.
Force tempo traveller insurance price list 2022
|Sitting Capacity||Insurance Price|
What’s covered in tempo traveller insurance?
Damages due to an accident or collision are covered in force tempo traveller insurance.
In case your vehicle gets stolen and can not be traced commercial passenger carrying vehicle insurance ensures you are covered for any losses due to theft of your vehicle.
Loss of vehicle due to fire accidents is common in passenger carrying vehicle insurance and hence having commercial vehicle insurance policy for your tempo traveller is a must to save from high amount of losses in case of a fire accident which involves your vehicle.
Third Party losses
tempo travellers have very high risk of damages to third party properties and lives and passenger carrying vehicle insurance ensures owner and passengers are covered from huge losses in case of any unfortunate incidents.
Natural disasters almost always completely destroy vehicles but if you have insurance for your tempo traveller it does provide claims in case of loss or damage to vehicle in case of calamities.
Towing Disabled Vehicles
Any damages to insured vehicle at the time of vehicle being towed by another vehicle will covered in force tempo traveller policy.
What’s not covered?
- Any claims arising out of the contract.
- Normal wear and tear of the vehicle.
- Mechanical and electrical breakdown.
- Loss or damage due to war or nuclear risks.
- Deductible as stated in your policy.
- Loss or damage due to ionizing radiation.
- Any claims arising beyond the limitations discussed in the policy schedule.
- Vehicle driven by someone other than the driver, as mentioned in the ‘Driver’s Clause’.
- Accidental loss, damage or liability occurring outside the defined geographical area for the vehicle.
- Vehicles being used other than in accordance with the limitations as to use. For example, if you use a private vehicle for commercial purposes.
- Consequential loss – if the original damage causes subsequent damage / loss, only the original damage will be covered.
Types of force traveller insurance
1. Third party insurance – With this insurance, you can reduce your accountability for third party death and property damages of the third parties. You may get the coverage even if your vehicle was at fault. However, you are not entitled to coverage for the damages to your vehicle under the exclusion terms of a third-party insurance policy such as while driving under the influence of alcohol.
2. Comprehensive Insurance – A comprehensive insurance policy provides coverage to one’s vehicles as well as covers third party damages, injuries, deaths in case of an accident when the insured vehicle is involved. It also provides coverage to partial or total loss of the vehicle in case of an accident, theft, fire or any other accidental damage. It is advisable to acquire this insurance as this type of vehicle is always prone to road accidents and natural calamities.
How to make a claim in force tempo traveller insurance policy
- Inform the insurance company about the incident.
- The insurance provider will make a physical inspection of the truck.
- Network garage will make the repair work evaluation.
- The insurer will approve the repair following the repair work at the network garage.
- After repairs, the invoice is submitted to the insurance provider.
- Fill up the claim form and submit all the other required documents.
- The bill will be settled directly with the network garage.
Documents required to process the claim
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC) of the truck
- Original loss estimate
- Original repair bill or invoice
- Repair bill payment receipt
- Police FIR (in case of third party liabilities)
- Vehicle’s keys (in case of theft)
- Non-traceable certificate (in case of theft)
Address – Near Sargam Electronics, N Pandav Nagar
Behind Punjab National Bank,
Mayur Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110091
Phone Number – 9958598477
Email – Support@policymeter.com