Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance
Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance policy that helps avail protection against damages or losses to Mahindra Auto Rickshaw In case of any accident, theft or any kind of calamity.
Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance Price
Mahindra auto rickshaw insurance price is 5497 for an auto rickshaw with three sitting capacity. If the sitting capacity is four then insurance price is 7299 Rupees Including GST.
Mahindra Auto rickshaw insurance price list
|Mahindra Rickshaw Model||INSURANCE PRICE|
|Mahindra Alfa Champ||6318|
|Mahindra Alfa DX||6999|
Key features of Mahindra Auto Rickshaw/Three Wheeler Insurance
|Damages to third party||TPPD cover up to 7.5 lac & Unlimited for liabilities.|
|Accidental Coverage||Up to sum insured.|
|Theft Cover||Included in comprehensive policy.|
Types of Mahindra Ape Auto Rickshaw Insurance Online
There are two types of piaggio ape auto rickshaw insurance available online in India.
- Third Party Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance – This policy provides protection to insured bajaj auto rickshaw from losses arising because of third party property damages or loss of lives or injuries to third parties. This type of policy does not cover own damages to insured bajaj auto rickshaw.
2. Comprehensive Or First Party Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance – Comprehensive insurance or first party insurance is a type of commercial vehicle insurance that includes all of the coverage in third party policy as well as provide cover to own damages to Bajaj Auto rickshaw in case of any mishaps. It is best advised to buy comprehensive package policy for Bajaj Auto Rickshaw in India.
Inclusions In Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance
Damages caused to or by insured bajaj auto rickshaw in an accident are covered in this policy.
Partial and total loss of bajaj auto rickshaw because of fire.
Loss of the vehicle due to theft incidents are covered in auto rickshaw insurance policy.
Any damage or total loss of auto rickshaw due to natural calamity such as floods, lightning, storms etc.
THIRD PARTY LOSSES
Up to 7.5 lac third party property damage & unlimited coverage for injury/death of a third party person.
Following are the exclusions in this insurance policy
• General Wear & Tear
• Any loss or damage to the insured vehicle due to war, invasion or nuclear warfare etc.
• Mechanical or electrical breakdown
• Any loss or damage caused outside the geographical area of coverage as mentioned in the policy.
• Usual depreciation of the value of the vehicle.
• Driving without appropriate driving license.
• Non-accidental losses.
• Any loss occurred to insured vehicle while using the vehicle for racing or any illegal purposes.
• Any losses occurred while drunk driving of an auto rickshaw
How to register for claims In Mahindra Auto Rickshaw Insurance?
- Inform the insurance company about the incident involving your auto rickshaw
- The insurance provider will make a physical inspection of the vehicle
- Network garage will make the repair work evaluation.
- The insurer will approve the repair following the repair work at the network garage.
- After repairs, the invoice is submitted to the insurance provider.
- Fill up the claim form and submit all the other required documents.
- The bill will be settled directly with the network garage.
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC) of auto rickshaw
- Original loss estimate
- Original repair bill or invoice
- Repair bill payment receipt
- Police FIR (in case of third party liabilities)
- Vehicle’s keys (in case of theft)
- Non-traceable certificate